[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3461: Problem With bp_is_current_component when a Component needs multiple Top level pages(Directory pages)

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Aug 17 16:13:24 UTC 2011

#3461: Problem With bp_is_current_component when a Component  needs multiple Top
level pages(Directory pages)
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  sbrajesh     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by sbrajesh):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Thanks Boone! That gets the work done for now. My only concern is
 polluting the bp global with the pages as component(like if a plugin needs
 3 pages, we will have to use 3 components in bp).

 Closing this ticket as it is not a bug.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3461#comment:2>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>