[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3474: Active 3rd party components are listed as Decativated in the BuddyPress->Pages screen

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Aug 13 16:06:04 UTC 2011

#3474: Active 3rd party components are listed as Decativated in the
BuddyPress->Pages screen
----------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  sbrajesh        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new

Comment (by foxly):

 Our team noticed that the action 'bp_active_external_components' is fired
 twice in bp-core-admin.php, at lines  427 and 461. Because of the way this
 code operates, there's no way for external components to determine state
 and only inject their HTML on one of the actions.

 A plugin hooking on the function would have their form fields included
 twice. I suspect this would confuse the processor function and prevent the
 component from being treated as an active component by BP.

 I suggest the included in the patch file I've attached.

 ^F^

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3474#comment:3>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>