[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3428: Better bp-pages integration for third-party components with top-level directories

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Aug 3 03:20:59 UTC 2011

#3428: Better bp-pages integration for third-party components with top-level
directories
-----------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by enderandrew):

 With this patch, I now see "Gallery" under BP Pages from Brajesh's updated
 BP-Gallery. I tried installing bp-privacy again, but all it did was spam
 pages again. I had emptied the page trash before, but I had not removed
 the information from bp-pages in wp_options. So then I dropped the tables
 that bp-privacy created, removed the entries from bp-pages and then I
 decided to re-install bp-privacy again relatively "fresh" with this patch
 applied.

 This time, it didn't spam a bunch of pages. But it says:

 "Some of your WordPress pages are linked to BuddyPress Components that are
 disabled: Privacy, Privacy-policy, Maintenance, Welcome."

 The repair button takes me to the BP Pages page, but there are no options
 for me to specify the Privacy, Privacy-policy, Maintenance and Welcome
 pages.

 It isn't fully working for me, but that may be because I had a broken
 install initially.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3428#comment:9>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>