[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2419: Autocomplete should populate results based on all members you can message (i.e. everyone) not just "Friends".

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Nov 6 19:21:05 UTC 2010

#2419: Autocomplete should populate results based on all members you can message
(i.e. everyone) not just "Friends".
  Reporter:  Takeo        |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Component:  Core         |     Version:
Resolution:  fixed        |    Keywords:  autocomplete, needs-review

Comment(by johnjamesjacoby):

 Concerned about this scaling when there are hundreds of thousands of
 users. We will want to try this on testbp.org to see how it does with the
 few thousand there, but I have a feeling possibly not so good.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2419#comment:13>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>