[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2539: Amazon CloudFront with Dreamhost web hosting and W3TotalCache plugin using CDN - almost there!

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jul 18 03:33:23 UTC 2010

#2539: Amazon CloudFront with Dreamhost web hosting and W3TotalCache plugin using
CDN - almost there!
 Reporter:  catwebweaver  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
Component:  Core          |    Keywords:
 Hi there-

 I’ve been troubleshooting decreasing my site load times all day – decided
 to use Amazon CloudFront with Dreamhost web hosting and W3TotalCache
 plugin using CDN – I feel like I’m almost there after 10+ long hours of
 work!

 The remaining issues:
 1) my favicon is reverting to the Wordpress favicon (want to use my own
 with the Favicons by Ioane plugin)
 2) the BP pages still load VERY slowly.

 Any clues for me?

 Thanks,