[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1733: Missing filter on template check inside bp_core_catch_no_access HAS-PATCH

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jan 31 03:24:42 UTC 2010

#1733: Missing filter on template check inside bp_core_catch_no_access HAS-PATCH
Reporter:  MrMaz                                                                    |       Owner:
    Type:  defect                                                                   |      Status:  new

Comment(by MrMaz):

 I really like rvenable's solution, although I haven't tested yet. It makes
 a lot of sense to refactor this into one function now.

 Btw, $bp_path needs to be globalized.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1733#comment:3>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>