[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1721: Filter Hooks needed for plugins to custom filter activity streams [Has patch]

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Feb 10 12:34:37 UTC 2010

#1721: Filter Hooks needed for plugins to custom filter activity streams [Has
patch]
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rvenable  |       Owner:
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  reopened
Resolution:            |    Keywords:  has-patch
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by apeatling):

  * milestone:  1.2 => 1.3

Comment:

 Thanks for taking the time to explain this. I agree this is a fairly
 complex use and the API doesn't really give you what you need right now.

 However, I don't think throwing in filters to provide a quick fix is the
 best way to resolve this, or in the best interests of the project. I'm
 going to punt this to 1.3 with the intention of solving this properly by
 improving the API.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1721#comment:8>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>