[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2587: [needs-feedback] Hide multiple "child-level" comments

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Dec 8 09:06:30 UTC 2010

#2587: [needs-feedback] Hide multiple "child-level" comments
 Reporter:  paulhastings0                                             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                                                    |      Status:  new

Comment(by andreaslloyd):

 Hi all,
 I'd just echo pisanojm, and say that I'd love to see this issue fixed. Let
 me know when you have a new patch that needs testing...

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2587#comment:57>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>