[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1842: Just the first Profile Field Group required for signup (but other fields set as "required" too)

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Dec 5 20:23:17 UTC 2010

#1842: Just the first Profile Field Group required for signup (but other fields
set as "required" too)
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  wemaflo      |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by DJPaul):

  * component:  => Core
  * milestone:  1.3 => Awaiting Review

Comment:

 I disagree as moving all of the required profile fields to the
 registration page will take those non-first group fields out of context;
 the field descriptions could make no sense. We probably won't have time to
 try this for 1.3, so I'm changing to 'awaiting review' so we can look at
 it for a future release.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1842#comment:2>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>