[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #888: "Send Invites" submit button needs pretty button css look. "generic-button" like css needed.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 29 19:01:36 UTC 2009

#888: "Send Invites" submit button needs pretty button css look.  "generic-
button" like css needed.
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  r-a-y    |       Owner:  Jason_JM
      Type:  defect   |      Status:  closed
Resolution:  invalid  |    Keywords:  Send Invite, button, submit, style, css, has-patch, needs-testing
Changes (by apeatling):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 I don't think this is needed, the send invites button looks fine to me.
 Thanks for the patch in any case.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/888#comment:10>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>