[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1000: Fatal error: bp-activity.php on line 52. After uptdate from RC1 to the lastest trunk1.1-pre,

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Sep 13 05:26:24 UTC 2009

#1000: Fatal error: bp-activity.php on line 52. After uptdate from RC1 to the
lastest trunk1.1-pre,
Reporter:  nandopax  |       Owner:
    Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 I recenlty updated a existing bp RC1 installation to the lastest
 trunk1.1-pre, with wp-mu 2.8.4a at http://voiceover-casting.com

 Process: I have deleted all old files of buddypress and upload again
 following the new instructions
 Founded bugs.

 - When I activated the plugin I get a error but the site is working fine
 Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bp_activity_install() (previously declared
 in /home/produlzc/public_html/voiceover-casting.com/wp-
 content/plugins/buddypress/bp-activity.php:19) in
 /home/produlzc/public_html/voiceover-casting.com/wp-
 content/plugins/buddypress/bp-activity.php on line 52

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1000>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>