[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #654: activity/recent posts widgets not showing excerpts correctly on i18n environment

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Oct 9 00:01:19 UTC 2009

#654: activity/recent posts widgets not showing excerpts correctly on i18n
environment
  Reporter:  takuya  |       Owner:
      Type:  defect  |      Status:  reopened
Resolution:          |    Keywords:  activity,excerpt,i18n,utf8
Changes (by takuya):

  * priority:  minor => major

Comment:

 #1132 doesn't seem to fix. With version 1.1.1 I still see this bug. New
 image attached, where activity feed doesn't show excerpts but full post
 (content). Also I'm changing this to major.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/654#comment:8>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>