[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1008: "Deleted" message box appears when clicking navigation items on member's page

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Oct 7 20:43:47 UTC 2009

#1008: "Deleted" message box appears when clicking navigation items on member's
page
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  jeffsayre  |       Owner:  jeffsayre
      Type:  defect     |      Status:  closed
Resolution:  invalid    |    Keywords:
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------

Comment(by jeffsayre):

 More information:

 I am still noticing this strange behavior. I'm now running BP v1.1.1.

 When I fire up a new session, after clearing out all cookies, I now
 automatically only receive two new cookies instead of the three I used to
 get. They are named “bp-message-type” and “bp-message”. The cookies both
 have content set to “deleted”. This cause the “deleted” message to be
 displayed via the add_action( 'template_notices', 'bp_core_render_message'
 ) line in bp_core_setup_message().

 I’m still not sure why this is happen.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1008#comment:3>