[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1512: Latest Patch for Single-WP Install in subdirectory broke subdirectory install of wpmu

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 31 00:14:34 UTC 2009

#1512: Latest Patch for Single-WP Install in subdirectory broke subdirectory
install of wpmu
-------------------+--------------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  21cdb   |       Owner:
    Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
 The latest changeset [http://trac.buddypress.org/changeset/2227] works
 fine on my webserver with a Single-WP subdomain install and on my local
 machine on a Single-WP subdirectory install, but broke the WPMU
 subdirectory install on my local machine (running XAMPP).

 '''WPMU Installation (WPMU 2.8.6 + Trunk 2229)'''
 All directory links and links within header ul#nav are working properly.
 All other links (everything within the adminbar #bp-adminbar-account-menu)
 are displaying the correct path but only loads the members-directory when
 clicked.

 Does it work for you?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1512>