[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #914: Division by zero error in /buddypress/bp-activity/bp-activity-templatetags.php on line 56

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Aug 9 20:10:02 UTC 2009

#914: Division by zero error in /buddypress/bp-activity/bp-activity-
templatetags.php on line 56
  Reporter:  jacobwg      |       Owner:  jacobwg
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Resolution:  worksforme   |    Keywords:

Comment(by jacobwg):

 Replying to [comment:5 epicalex]:
 > Another note is that if the total posts was less than the posts per
 page, the same error occurs

 What version of BuddyPress are you using?  I'm cannot duplicate the
 problem, but I am using the latest version via SVN.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/914#comment:6>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>