[bbDev] Newbie Question - Running from subversion

Scott Olson olson.sr at gmail.com
Sat May 31 22:32:15 GMT 2008

Hello,

I apologize if there were some obvious directions that I missed on the trac
site or bbpress forums, but...   Would somebody be so kind as to point me to
directions that let me run bbpress from the subversion source?  While I can
install the product and run it from the tar.gz files, it isn't happy if I
simply point apache to the source versions.  From source it shows the
"Welcome to the bbPress installer" page, but blows up when I click "let's
get started".

Thanks, Scott Olson