[bbDev] [1526] trunk: copy tags to taxonomy

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Wed May 14 21:11:03 GMT 2008

On May 14, 2008, at 8:52 AM, Sam Bauers wrote:

> Do you think it will be possible to share taxonomy tables with
> WordPress?
>
> I can see many advantages for plugin developers wanting to leverage
> bbPress data in WordPress. But I'm not completely sure it's a good
> idea.

Yes, it should be possible to share tables.  I think we should offer
some kind of flag to set that up once everything's settled.

Even without shared tables, though, a common API will open up some
pretty cool stuff.  Like a page listing all bb topics and WP posts,
WP uploads with a certain tag/category/whatever.

Mike