[bbDev] Error installing - can't create keymaster

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Sun Mar 9 19:24:38 GMT 2008

On Mar 8, 2008, at 8:52 PM, James Kirsop wrote:
> I've come across two errors upon installation, one I fixed by
> commenting out line 2222 in bb-includes/functions.php - Stage 1 of
> the install, after generating a bb-config.php file was complaining
> that the headers had already been sent.

Could you file a ticket for this please?  http://trac.bbpress.org/newticket
  (you'll need to log in with the same username and password you use
on the bbpress.org forums: http://bbpress.org/forums/ ).

> Secondly, I can't seem to get bbpress to create a key master
> account. Everything up to step 3 of the install process (which I
> must say is pretty nicely done - good work to whom ever helped
> contribute to that!!) works fine. Here's what I get:

It's a known issue with trunk/ code: http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/
806  If you use branches/0.8 code instead, it should work.

Thanks and Welcome!
Mike