[bbDev] bbPress 0.8.3

Sam Bauers sam at viveka.net.au
Tue Sep 25 04:45:58 GMT 2007

On 25/09/2007, at 3:29 AM, Michael D Adams wrote:

> Can people test the latest trunk (new installs, upgrade old
> installs) and see if anything is obviously broken?

I've been running pretty close to the latest trunk in production for
the last month or so (updating via SVN). Seems fine to me. I've done
a few raw installs in my own dev environment too, and they all worked
out fine.

I would like to see the XML-RPC stuff hit trunk soon after the
release though, even if it is immature. I wouldn't mind testing/
checking it out.

Sam

  Sam Bauers

  sam at viveka.net.au