[bbDev] [922] trunk/bb-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js: update to jQuery 1.1.4.

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Thu Sep 13 08:26:08 GMT 2007

On Sep 12, 2007, at 10:31 PM, Jeremy Visser wrote:

> m at wordpress.org wrote:
>> update to jQuery 1.1.4.  Fixes #734
>
> Why not jQuery 1.2?

Because I'm two days behind the times :)

I'll look and see if there's anything in core that needs upgrading to
jQuery 1.2 stuff.  I guess we should include the 1.1 compatibility
plugin and the xpath plugin for bbPress plugins to use (we probably
wouldn't ever have to load them in core).

And maybe jQuery UI (it comes out this weekend).

Michael