[bbDev] Release Proposal

fel64 at loinhead.net fel64 at loinhead.net
Thu Jun 7 11:43:07 GMT 2007

I like the sound of that. As much as anything else, it gives people a
reason to upgrade (beyond the 'you should'). What are you planning for bug
fixes? It's always unclear how long major features take, so I'd like
monthly (or a similar regular interval) cumulative bug minor releases that
are always stuck to. If something hasn't been fixed and it's not critical,
it just wouldn't go in.

bb_query sounds good, even as a release feature. More interesting than
pingbacks to me.

Felix