[bbDev] More bbPress Examples

Trent Adams trent.adams at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 05:03:19 GMT 2007

I think that maybe we should pursue putting up a couple more examples
of what people can do with bbPress on the examples page.   Really,
other than mentioning the wordpress.org support forums, the examples
are a little less 'showing'.   The 9rules site is wicked, but
difficult to see that it is an example of bbPress.   The automattic
site isn't something people can see.

I think we should add the support forum for wordpress.com as well as
wordpress.org.   As well, does anyone know any other great examples of
what you can do with bbPress that would excite the public into
thinking they couldn't live without bbPress?

Trent