[bbDev] YouTube In bbPress

Trent Adams trent.adams at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 22:13:08 GMT 2007

I know that right out of the box, you cannot get YouTube Working in
bbPress.   Something strange happened to me this morning.   I have a
Wordpress install that I have feedwordpress plugin.   It pulls feeds
of other blogs that I have and adds them as new entry in WP.   Then I
have bbPress-Post, a plugin to add WP entries into the forums as
posts.   These all go on behind the scenes.   What I don't understand
is how youtube was embedded (and works) starting with youtube in WP
and ending up as bbPress post.   Here is the example:

http://forum.trentadams.ca/topic/370?replies=1

Trent