[bbDev] bbPress 0.74 deletes user without warning when editingprofile

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:51:55 GMT 2007

[Michael wrote>
bbPress 0.75 will be coming out in the next couple of days and will include this fix. --]

Nice!! Also, was wondering if there could be another postform made, specifically for when after clicking the "ADD NEW >>" link, for the front-page.php?

The one's shown while after clicking into a forum itself, is fine. But when trying to implement a blog's theme, around the forums. It's borking the form, and page itself. All other forms, and pages are fine, except for when after clicking for example:
http://bbpress.org/forums/?new=1

For the latest discussions section one, well shoot... you guy's some how did it lmao. But, for my theme, I'm including a sidebar.. I just temporarily removed that "ADD NEW >>" one from there.

I'd like to be able to style the TWO forms separately.. Anyway, just was wondering.. =P

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net