[bbDev] Documentation Site for bbPress

Aditya Naik so1oonnet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 17:52:23 GMT 2007

i think the problem with using forum for documentation is
1. the search does not show the results based on relevancy and
2. althought we might get documentation on troubleshooting easily, we will
not get user guides and admin guides.

that said.. i am all for forum documentation in forum.

drop by at http://www.adityanaik.com