[bbDev] milestone..

Stefano steagl at people.it
Thu Jan 4 10:20:51 GMT 2007

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:14:36 -0800, Michael D Adams
<mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:

>On Jan 3, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Aditya Naik wrote:
>
>> looks like we have a milestone 1.0 coming up in 12 days and we
>> haven't got thru 0.74.. micheal can we update the milestone to
>> reflect some realistic date??
>
>How's this:  0.74 by the end of the week, 0.80 two weeks later (to
>add a few cool things and fix the bugs in .74)?
>
>1.0 probably a month or so after that.

Sound great... :)

Maybe woul d be nice other than trac tickets have a discussion here
about what new featuere are needed and hot to timeline them.

I personally would like to see an imporvement ion the admin side,
having some function to clean up deleted posts and/or topics deleted
and older than a given date, compress and compacta database too.and a
plugin management system to have plugin configuring page as in WP.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it