[bbDev] login classes..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 06:23:26 GMT 2007

Michael, I was wondering if it could be possible, to maybe change/ specify the login classes for the forum itself, to keep it separate from the WordPress ones?

I was thinking about this, because there are some folks that would to implement their WP blog theme's around their bbPress forums..  Testing this on the localhost here, it's borking the login form on the forums front-page ...

Besides the normal borking (making the input fields on-top of one another..) When clicking into the fields .. it's taking me to the blog's index at: http://localhost/

I know to most, it is easy to adjust this stuff, but.. was just thinking if the login form classes and such could be changed before next release.. that'd be awesome, and a big help.. I don't know though, whatever you think, and everyone else I suppose.. lol.. Just thought I'd ask, that's all.. =P

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net