[bbDev] TimeZone For Users

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 03:13:23 GMT 2007

This discussion was also brought up by HandySolo in the wp-forums list in November..
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-November/003951.html

[Michael Adams wrote>
If there's enough need, we'll put it into core.  If not, it'd be an awesome plugin.

As an aside, for version 0.80, I'd really like to completely audit  how bbPress tells time.  I think it's way to complicated right now.]

IMHO, I'd rather see it added to the core, then a plugin.. IMHO, it kind of, should already be a feature of the bbPress forum software itself anyway.. but, I can see how it wasn't initially in the core though.. so..

Either way, I guess maybe "we" should take a vote on this, or, maybe just wait to see what the others on list think.. ? If it's down to a voting decision..

I'd vote: +1 for being added to core..

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net