[bbDev] bbPress 0.8 RC3

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Wed Feb 7 20:16:18 GMT 2007

Michael D Adams wrote:
> Release Candidate 3 is now in trunk.  Please give it a whirl.
>
> Many thanks to people who tested earlier.  Care to do so again?

I just deleted the tables on my test install and ran a fresh install
instead of an upgrade. I got some SQL errors due to a typo (missing
comma) in upgrade-schema.php.

  http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/572

Also, after I installed and logged in, bbpress told me that I needed to
upgrade my schema. But when I did so, I got more SQL errors (which I
unfortunately don't have time to back and recreate at the moment). These
were related to the dropping of the 'resolved' stuff, IIRC.

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/