[bbDev] bbPress 0.8 Release Candidate

Juan C. (PS) pottersys at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 01:58:34 GMT 2007

On 2/6/07, Michael D Adams <mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:

> RC3 should fix this.  Can you upgrade and try again with new tags?

 I'm afraid this will bug around a lot. I tried with a set with Japanese
Kanji, Arabic, Hangul and Hebrew with Firefox and IE 7. Here's what I got:

(Tiny remember: In both, it's possible to handle tags from topic (add &
delete). The problem rises when you search for the specific tag)

- Firefox: Absolutely _nothing_ works. I'd bet it's a problem with Firefox
and how international characters are handled instead one from bbPress
- IE 7: Tags in all tests were shown.

Just anywhere where you see times being displayed.  Are they still the
> correct times?

Yup, I didn't find bugs at a glance

Thanks!

Thanks too!