[bbDev] Plugin Repository SVN Problems

Louise Dade louise.dade at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:08:44 GMT 2007

Hi,

This message originally apppeared on the bbPress forum, where it was
suggested I post it here if the problem keeps happening.

And, uh, the problem keeps happening.....

-- original post --
There appears to be a problem with the SVN for plugins.

I've had a user who downloaded the latest version of Avatar Upload,
only to find the contents of sub-folders to be empty -- even though
the files are present in the repository when I browsed source in Trac
(in both the Trunk AND latest Tag). Somehow they are missing in the
automated ZIP download.

The file structure is:

trunk/ (and also 'tags/0.7/')
    additional-files/
        avatars/  (contents missing in the ZIP)
        my-templates/ (ditto)

Is this a one-off blip or is it a bug? Either way, can it be fixed?
------

I now know it's not a one-off blip, because it's happened again with
the latest version of the plugin.  I still don't know if it's just me,
or a wider problem?

Thanks,

Louise Dade