[bbDev] login required /protected install

Aaron Crayne aaron at paintbox.org
Fri Sep 15 20:55:48 GMT 2006

Does anybody know if there is a solution on making an install Login
required in order to have any access.  I know that login is required to
post.
What I would like is; when ever someone access the directory where the
install is, they are presented with a login screen, if the have a login
the proced the the forum if not they dont get to see anything.
I thought I would check the list first for suggestions or possible
solutions before I start looking under the hood.
I am thinking htaccess or maybe a setting that automatically redirects to
the login screen???