[bbDev] Forum Rules

Trent Adams trent.adams at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:55:03 GMT 2006

I wasn't thinking it was about curbing current behavior, but behavior
in future.   Some things that could be important:

1) Be curtious because everyone here is trying to help you and the
forum is free.
2) Do not post your passwords or personal information for their own security
3) Don't post to get yourself listed in google with a bunch of links
(spam really)
4) Destructive posts are not permitted.  Keep forum clean.  Post like
an 8 year old is reading it.
5) Don't double post or bump posts.  We are trying to get to the
first, the second would be confusing.
6) Encourage users to report anything that goes against these rules.

Stuff like that.

Thoughts?

Trent