[bbDev] To display [Resolved], by the thread's title..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 05:16:17 GMT 2006

I had asked this question in the forums..
http://bbpress.org/forums/topic/338?replies=3

But thought maybe it would also be best, to add about it on the list as well. The question is.. Do you think we can get the "file changes" or whatever, to be able to display [Resolved], by the thread's title, that are marked Resolved? Just was wondering.. ;) :)

I noticed this in: formatting-functions.php near the end, for [Closed]..

function closed_title( $title ) {
global $topic;
if ( '0' === $topic->topic_open )
return sprintf(__('[closed] %s'), $title);
return $title;
}

Maybe if there's a way to add one for [Resolved]... ? lol!!

spencerp