[bbDev] Breadcrumb - Tags

Aditya Naik so1oonnet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:27:44 GMT 2006

by default.. if a tag is not specified to dsiplay.. it will display a tag
head map.. from a template perspective that is tags.php and if you specify a
tag it is tag-single.php

i dont see a place where it would redirect incorrectly.. i would think if
the configurations are fine it should work fine..

any other thoughts?

drop by at http://www.adityanaik.com