[bbDev] official .pot translation file

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Wed Nov 15 20:01:26 GMT 2006

Hasan,

Seems you and many others have already done an incredible job
translating bbPress!  Thanks!

I'm working on setting up an official and centralized source for
translation and translators.  Write a comment http://bbpress.org/blog/
2006/10/bbpress-international/ and I'll send out an email when it's
all ready.  (Though it has taken longer to work out than I had hoped)

Michael