[bbDev] Has bbPress development stopped ?

Harvey Ramer harvey.ramer at designdelineations.com
Mon May 15 13:20:33 GMT 2006

Yeah, I understand the need to have a life ... However, I also understand
the need to fulfill on a promise to deliver a product. It is sometimes
difficult, but at least a developer can keep a community informed about
goals and intentions.

I was very disillusioned by the offer of WP integration that turned out to
be nearly impossible without major hacking ... That has nothing to do with
having a life and everything to do with misleading statements ... Not to
step on anyone's toes. I'm sure it is all done with the best intentions.

The forum plugin that's showing some promise is XD Forum -
http://www.xdweb.net/wordpress/?page_id=5

Best wishes,

Harvey Ramer

Design Delineations
4 Prospect Street
Norwood, NY 13668
Toll Free: (866)-874-8710
Phone:(315)-262-0469
Fax: (315)-262-0448
http://www.designdelineations.com
Complete Web Solutions. Personal Service.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.