[bbDev] Roles: bbpress/wordpress

Sean Hayford O'Leary sdho at sdho.org
Wed May 3 23:51:30 GMT 2006

I've had difficulty when attempting to integrate the user_meta tables.
Permissions get lost in the process, and there's no apparent benefit
(unfortuately, keeping it user_meta seperated or integrated, still
causes bugs across bbPress/WP [e.g., if you register in WP, you don't
have BB permissions, and vice versa]).

On 5/3/06, David Chait <davebytes at comcast.net> wrote:
> Why wouldn't you "recommend it", if you don't mind me asking?  ;)  Given
> that the last thread I read on the topic generally indicated you should use
> both the user and user_meta WP table integration...
>
> -d

Sean Hayford O'Leary
http://sdho.org