[bbDev] Install problem.

Doug Meade dougyitbos at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 02:51:36 GMT 2006

Ah ok +12 stupid points for me.

Changed that and made some progress.
Here's the problem now though...

The WP users appear to be authenticating fine.
*Yay!*

But the forum Admin user (that you setup in step one
of the install) is put into the bb_user table... which
is then ignored by bbpress) ... so I can't login to
the forum admin section.

Hopefully another stupid question, but any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks for all the help!

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/bbdev/2005-December/000452.html