[bbDev] Putting Hot tags in a column instead of top.

Sami Ullah Chaudhary itssami at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 13:15:36 GMT 2006

Hello everyone.
I'm new to this mailing list.Appologize me if im doing some mistake by
sending this email.I like bbpress forums very much..and i did install it on
my website.. http://forums.five.pk
The only one thing i want to change is that the "Hot Tags" appears on the
top of the forums.Is it default style of bbpress ?.i want to place the hot
tags at the left  column of the page.like wordpress.Is there already someone
who worked out on this ?
If someone has some time, kindly tell me how i could do this.
Regards

Sami.