[bbDev] trac Spam

Tom Preuss tompreuss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:21:29 GMT 2006

Jez,

I think log in is required to post a comment or open or modify a
ticket now.  But I completely agree that all the spam that made it in
there, both in the open and closed tickets, needs to be removed.

Devs: Is there anything we can do to help?  There is a lot, so we'll
probably go with something automated, but still, let us know.

Best regards,

Tom Preuss