[bbDev] bbPress replies never stop "processing data"

Aaron Crayne aaron at paintbox.org
Mon Nov 21 14:23:33 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have a similar bug, except this one occurs at login.  When I type
username and password (at the top of the page) and hit login, it just
reloads the same page, but with no indicator that I have logged in.  If I
follow a link to a post, then it shows that I am indeed logged in.
I am running Firefox, with Javascript enabled (Mac OS), and sometimes the
same error with Safari.

Aaron