[bbDev] Installation of this Forum

Ivan Yakimenko ip.yakimenko at lkpg.visit.se
Tue Nov 1 17:44:59 GMT 2005

I wanted to try this forum, I have a forum plugin on my site.
Look here: http://www.b4me.iv.kiev.ua/?a=xdforum

Now I like this type and an happy that it's working, but;
the problem is that when you post a topic or reply and say you write a link (<a href=www.google.se>link</a>), the code does not work.

Then when you post you cannot edit or even delete the post/reply you have written.

I do not understand these scripts (for that I don't need to be yelled at) and can't modify much. I did not create this plugin and the creator is on vacation for some time. The WordPress Support will not help etc.

So I wanted to try this thing out, of corurse I will not continue because of these problems.