[bbDev] Greetings and documentation

Michael D. Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Thu Jun 2 22:21:05 GMT 2005

Excellent, Docs would be great.

There's some stuff
http://bbpress.org/blog/2004/12/installation-instructions/ , but a lot of
the links are broken (anyone know where they've moved to?).  And of
course, there's http://bbpress.org/documentation/ ;)

The trac wiki is probably the best place for docs at the moment (unless
Matt has better ideas/master plans), but it's closed to anonymous (hence
your email).

It'd be great if I could get a trac account as well; it's annoying typing
in my name on those tickets everytime :)

Michael
--mdawaffe