[bbDev] No Edit/Delete posts.

James Bowyer jebowyer at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:13:45 GMT 2005

Hi there,

I'm sorry this isn't particularly a dev. question but I'm just starting out
with bbpress and I'm not really sure of the scope of this mailing list.
Forgive me if I sound completely stupid, I probably am.... My efforts so
far: http://www.pembsdoe.org.uk/bbpress

My question is, when logged in a moderator, should I be able to delete/edit
posts of other people? (I surely should be able to edit my own ? )

<?php post_edit_link(); ?> <?php post_delete_link(); ?> are both in
topic.php but neither show up; could this be a consequence of: british
summer time, my GMT offset set to 0 and edittimeout set at 60mins ? (in
effect giving me 0mins to edit after posting?)

I know you have to edit the DB to add extra forums and that's fine, but is
it possible to to enable edit/delete for ALL posts when logged in as a
moderator ?

Thanks for any help,
James.