[bbDev] Freshness

Adam Caudill adam at imspire.com
Sun Feb 13 16:28:41 GMT 2005

Hello all,

   Did anyone ever take time to look at this?
   http://bbpress.automattic.com/ticket/11

Sunday, February 13, 2005, 6:50:05 AM, you wrote:

Rich> Matthew Mullenweg wrote:
>> Rich Bowen wrote:
>>
>>> However, it appears that the "Freshness" value is calculated based on
>>> localtime, rather than GMT. Or maybe not. I'm not sure. All the topic
>>> claim to have a freshness of -1 years, which doesn't make a whole lot of
>>> sense.
>>

>> Oh bummer. I'll dig around in this code. Please file a bug for this if
>> you haven't already.

Rich> I was going to, but I was really hoping to have a patch to file with it.
Rich> But, alas, I haven't found it yet. I think it's related to the
Rich> difference between mysql's time (which is always hw time, apparently)
Rich> and the system time (which is localtime).

Rich> I *really* hate time zones.

--
Best regards,
 Adam Caudill