[bbDev] Best way to help...

Adam Caudill adam at imspire.com
Sun Feb 13 00:59:38 GMT 2005

Hello all,

   bbPress looks like it has a lot of potential, and so far I'm
   (mostly) happy with what I've seen. For a product so young, it
   seems to be working very well.

   Now I have to ask, what's the best way to contribute to the
   project? I've submitted a couple patches, though so far have seen
   no feedback. If somebody could aim me in a direction of something
   helpful to do, I'd be happy to do as much as I can.

   A couple side observations while I'm at it:
    1). The site needs a few tweaks to display properly in Opera.
    2). Might be a good idea to have somebody monitor & review
    tickets, so that people would get feedback faster & developer time
    could be better used.
    3). Some documentation to guide developers that would like to
    submit a patch might be nice. Having coding guidelines & polices
    written out should help get more useable patches.

  Thanks all for your time...

--
Best regards,
 Adam