[bbDev] installation bbpress - can be with more details?

romantic at prettyokay.org romantic at prettyokay.org
Thu Feb 10 23:13:42 GMT 2005

Okay:

> 1. not appear like can I see in your site, that's correct?
You have to edit the header and footer files in the bb-template directory.

> 2. installation bbpress giveme error for directory path
? Not sure what you meant? The following might correct it:

> 3. I cant configure post installation
You have to manually configure the MySQL.
If you have phpMyAdmin:
You to your phpMyAdmin panel and select your bbPress database.
Make sure you are on the 'Structure' view.
Select the 'Insert' action for your 'bb_forums' table and enter your desired
Forum name, description, and add an id number like '1'.

And that's it! You should be able to sign in with the username you created via
the site's install instructions and see the forum.

Jennie