[bbDev] search result error

fernando fernando at dubtribe.com
Fri Dec 31 11:02:54 GMT 2004

I ran into this before while attempting to install companion scripts in
sub directories of another install using 1.5a6 and Kubrick rc2

Ryan suggested i use  <?php $wp_did_template_redirect = true; ?> in the
index head to solve the problem. he said it was a bug.
it worked fine for a simple java script using the WP header (see
dubtribe.com/ask)

i am happy this is fixed in WP, but don't imagine it will be soon
sorted in Kubrick.

perhaps i ought to abandon Kubrick in the interests of doing a better
job at installing, and operation bbPress?