[bbDev] search result error

fernando fernando at dubtribe.com
Fri Dec 31 03:44:56 GMT 2004

I have added a sidebar, and the search_form()

when i search and receive a positive result, everyone's happy.
when there is nothing found, i get the following errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/imperial/public_html/imperialdub/dubmessages/search.php on line
22

search.php line 22-23 say:

	foreach ($topics as $topic)
	$topic_ids[] = $topic->topic_id;

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/imperial/public_html/imperialdub/dubmessages/search.php on line
24

search.php line 24-25 say:

	foreach ($recent as $post)
	$topic_ids[] = $post->topic_id;

I am pointing this out, as well as asking if there is a cache issue
which needs to be addressed on my end?

try a search:
http://imperialdub.com/dubmessages